Sunday, December 6, 2009

Countin' Down to Christmas





I used my recently purchased Christmas Countdown kit from House of 3 today. The project didn't take me very long and I love it! All I need are some jewels so mine will look like Heidi's.

I started with some cardboard that I cut from a box in my closet.
I cut 2 pieces to be about 5x7

Next I cut two different printed scrapbook papers to 5x7 and glued them to the cardboard

I printed the cute kit onto scrapbook paper and cut them out

I printed a cute girl from the Rocking Christmas Packaging Kit onto regular paper and glued her onto the red paper. I used a plain colored piece of red card stock to glue on the back to keep the 5x7s together. Grab some ribbon to thread the cards through and voila!

PS. All I want for Christmas is a new camera so my pictures don't look so bad!

2 comments:

Jared and Kimberly Asendorf said...

Jenn! I love your countdown to Christmas!! :) What a cute idea! Hope you and Brad are doing well and will have a fun Christmas this year! :)
xoXoxO
-Kim

Heather said...

Canon Rebel, here we come (some day, right?)