Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finds at the DI

Here are some things I found at the DI today

I am going to jazz these plain old pillars up using an idea I got from Heidi Swapp



This $2 wire basket will provide storage in my craft room

This coaster holder and set of 6 coasters were only $1!
I am going to mod podge some black and while toile paper on them


This cute frame was $1.50
Can't wait to decorate for Easter,
but lets not get ahead of ourselves and forget
St. Patrick's Day!

This spice rack and jars (15 total) will be the home
to my craft bits: jewels, glitter, eyelets, etc.
It cost me $4

1 comment:

Chels Grubbs said...

Who the eff are you?! If I went to di the only thing I would come away with is a case of lice......ok so maybe it's clean there but you know there's a smell when you walk in. All of that will be SO cute when you finish!!! Can you maybe not be so creative so I don't feel so bad about myself? thanks ; )