Monday, November 1, 2010

Fresh Designs in Photo Cards {Shutterfly}

Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas cards? I think not! Christmas is a little over 8 weeks away. In the past I have ordered photo Christmas cards from another retailer but the designs only come in a 6 x 71/2. That is one of the reasons I am choosing Shutterfly this year. Another reason is because they seriously have the cutest designs.

Did I mention that they have 748 Christmas designs? {plus they have a bunch of non-Christmas holiday cards}This means that you and your aunt aren't going to show up with the same design. Here are some of my favorite flat cards {you can check out the other card options by going here}:


I love the use of non-traditional
colors in these two cards

Who doesn't love damask??

Don't forget a cute address label! I am loving on these:



AND, If you want to be super creative and on top of it, send one of these pretties:

Thanksgiving cards start at just .31 cents each!

How cute are these colors??
Photobucket

No comments: