Thursday, May 26, 2011

Master Bedroom {reveal}

We have finally made it to the end of the master bedroom makeover. I could not be happier with the results. I literally jumped up and down when I came home to new carpet. This carpet was a special buy at Home Depot so it looks good and is well priced.


Here is a reminder "before" 

Without further ado:

Bedding: Simply Shabby Chic, $60 from Ebay
Curtains: LILL, $5 from Ikea

Dresser: $75 from KSL
Lavender: 50 cents from yard sale
Glass pitcher: $3, DI
Candles: Shoppin' the house
No cords showing: Priceless
{more on this later. the outlet we used is genius!}


My very first handmade pillow cases!
The white is made from two Ikea napkins, $1.50
Graphics from Graphics Fairy. 
Second pillow is made from painting canvas 
Chair: $3 from DI

  
Mirror: Yard sale, $5
Fake plant: Ikea, $3
White frame: Yard sale, $1
Candle Holder: Bed Bath Beyond, 99 cents
French books: Ebay, can't remember the price

Candles: Shoppin' the house
Plant: Home Depot, $3
Chicken wire frame: frame from DI, $3. Thanks Dad for the wire!



Linking to:
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia Photobucket

7 comments:

Kaylee Jo said...

Looks soooooo good. I'll move in. Right now. Love it all.

Erica said...

great job. that looks awesome!!!!! I bet you are sad now that it is done. Maybe you should do your laundry room(not that it needs anything done, but I know you like projects)

Jared and Kimberly Asendorf said...

Great job!! :) Love the color you used on your walls, very calming and fresh!

Thomas, Jesi, and Greyson said...

I love it. You did an amazing job and great budgeting too. Your so talented.

Suzanne said...

Great job girlie!

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

It looks beautiful. I just finished my master as well...isn't is a great feeling??? Oh, and I think we have the same bedding!

Kristin @ A Simply Klassic Home

Sara SHOEmaker said...

wow you should be one of those makeover people on HGTV! the after is much more airy and bright I love it. kudos!! amazing work :)

House of Shoes