Wednesday, September 28, 2011

24 Hour Craft-A-Thon

Last week I had a 24 hour Craft-A-Thon with my sisters, friends, aunts and cousins. There were 10ish of us at any given time. It was so fun. 

Erica and Kelsey worked on re-fashioning some clothes. They took in some dresses, shirts and made up a skirt extender as seen here. Calleen and her mom Linda (sorry, no pic) were working on hairbows and pillow cases.  I didn't get a picture of my mom, but she also came and worked on an apron. 


Here is my awesome aunt Rachelle, who was working on a tulle wreath for her door.

This is my cousin Hailey, who showed up late (she left her friend's party to come party with us!) but still managed to sew this adorable owl pillow. 

Adian was also present but he didn't craft. He was actually really good and kept us entertained. His sister Sydney was also hanging around, but no picture of her because she was probably too busy getting into the canny ("candy"  how Aidan likes to say it)


This is Sarah and she worked on a cool Halloween Banner. We were glad she was able to come despite her husband being gone and having to manage a few kids. Thank goodness for babysitters!

Rachelle and "Owlie"

The party was at Heather's house but I can't seem to find a picture of her. We are planning another craft-a-thon in November and I cannot wait! 
Ps. Go Utes ;)

2 comments:

Erica said...

Michelle tell her to get that shirt off!! j/k. SO MUCH FUN. We will do it again soon.

Suzanne said...

You're not a BYU fan? I knew I loved you! Wishing I was a member of your family...looks like you have fun!