Friday, February 11, 2011

Finished End Table and Ballardizing My House

I am just now getting around to posting the pictures 
of the finished end table

Here she is. I am so bad that I didn't bother taking the time to lighten up my photo...or better yet, take it during decent light. 

I have been trying to incorporate some of the Ballard Designs ideas into my home and here is what I have so far: 

$6 "Antique" Books from D.I. compared to:


To my husband's delight, I incorporated antlers into my decor.
I saw them all over the Ballard catalog 
but can't find them on their website
{maybe they decided they were't cool any more?}


Free from the mountains in Utah!
{basket was $2 from DI and books from TJ Maxx. I love coffee table books!}

1 comment:

Erica said...

Your house is so cutely decorated. You should have done a before and after :)