Monday, January 24, 2011

End Table Redo

I worked on this end table/night stand this weekend. Its been around awhile....hiding in the corner of the basement. I was perusing KSL and Craigslist in hopes of finding an end table for the front room. I found something that was really cute but then remembered that we had this not being used. To most people this is just a regular old end table that looks a bit dated. However, its a little more special than that. 



If you turn it upside down you will see "Jensen" on the bottom. Brad made this table when he was in high school. He was a bit hesitant to let me paint it but I promised him I wasn't going to paint it a crazy color or paint it and sell it on Craigslist {which is something I do a lot}.


It is all painted and ready to be revealed but I decided to replace the handle with a knob. I need to fill the holes and drill a new one {actually, I probably won't be doing any of that- Brad will}. I will be back shortly with the "after" pictures.

No comments: