Friday, January 7, 2011

Spicy Story

It all started when I got sick of my spice rack taking up space on the counter... 


Things did not improve much when I put the glass jars in a plastic container in the pantry. The problem was that I could not see what spice was what without lifting them out. Then one day Kelly came to my rescue. She showed a picture of her new spice organization. Enter RATIONELL VARIERA {don't even ask how to say that} 


I went from a pile 'o glass jars 


To this! Thanks to Brad for a lovely Christmas gift


 I had hoped to put them on the inside of our cabinets but It just wasn't working out for us. They ended up hanging on the pantry door. Now I have 28 new glass jars to deal with! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Now you can create a sprinkle rainbow! HAHA! Or buttons, etc. Good times!