Thursday, January 6, 2011

Can't Get Enough...

You've seen this print all over the place:

I know I am not the only person obsessed {maybe I am?} with Quatrefoil. {some pronounce it "kat-er-foil" or kwat-ra-foil"} Basically it means quatre 'four' + foil 'leaf'. Grammar lesson aside, I first saw this print when one of my sisters pointed out a necklace similar to this:
Here are a few great finds:

$320 from Amazon
Of course I could be like Beckie at Infarrantly Creative  and make my own mirror . I know this would require my husband's help and he isn't as excited about this kind of project as me.

Living Livelier found this mirror at HomeGoods for
only $13. Where have I been? 

I love this pillow from Shop Ten 25 
This rug is only $1,198 for a 2'6''x10' runner
This rug from Shop Ten 25 is practically perfect in every way
I love this 'Tini Table' from Oomph

Photobucket

No comments: