Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bathroom {Update)

I have actually had a lot of content to post about, but I apparently ran out of space on my account so I had to either upgrade my storage or delete pics from Picasa. I opted for the later since I have the pictures saved to my computer anyways.

Last night we upgraded the lighting in the bathroom that I showed a few days ago. Wow. What a change. We went from a 4 light fixture that used 75 watt bulbs to a 4 lighter that uses 100 watts. It is so bright in that bathroom that it looks so different. 


I also made one other change in the bathroom. I have been coveting admiring Shelley's towel hanger that she found at the D.I. for 50 cents. I have been looking high and low for one. It is not that easy to find something that was previously bought at the D.I. however, I actually had luck. Can you believe it? I found one that was painted red at Hobby Lobby for $17.99. It was 50% off so I bought one. Actually, I bought two *just in case* 


I really like this look as opposed to your run of the mill towel hanger. Thanks Shelley for the brilliant idea. Thanks Hobby Lobby for having one and thanks to me for searching every store I went to!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It looks great Jennifer!