Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Projects

This weekend started out in the awesome 70s and ended with 6+ inches of snow. Utah weather is such a drag sometimes. Saturday morning I woke up early to go to the gym and then do my favorite thing: thrifting.

Erica and I hit up the D.I. to see what we could find. And oh did we find. We had a cartful of goods but we had to go through the rounds of "do we have a need/use for this"?  

She only bought 1 thing. I bought some CDs, Nancy Drew book (starting a collection), pic frames, lamp, pitcher, this Audrey Hepburn clock {which turns out is from CB2 and retaield at $50!!) etc. 



Since the weather was so nice, I started working on a really cute dresser I found on KSL and spray painted some frames and the lamp above. 

Sunday, while watching General Conference, I worked on this sunburst mirror and chair


 More details on these two projects to come. 

1 comment:

Erica said...

I LOVE the lamp and how the frames turned out. What color are the walls going to be?