Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DIY Pegboard Wall Hanging

Obviously I am a horrible blogger because I don't have any before or during pictures. You are lucky to get an after picture! *smile*

This project was pretty easy for me because I didn't have to do much. I bought a large piece of pegboard for $3 from a friend at her yard sale. She actually gave me the idea for this project

This is my friend Kari Clements' craft room and inspiration
BTW, her house is re-listed so check the details out here

Here is my final product. I asked my husband to build me a frame; he obliged and spent $13 on the already-painted-white MDF trim. I painted it black using the black paint we already had and sanded the edges. 

Total cost: $16
A little more than I would have liked to spend but this thing is big! 

Now I just have to fill it with stuff! 

No comments: