Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halloween Decorating

I am definitely a summer kinda girl but the one
bright thing to Fall is my favorite holiday- Halloween!
I love to decorate so I took a few pictures of my current decor:

I have this ridiculous fireplace and have no idea what to do with the space, hence all the decor surrounding the TV 
{my dream would be to remove the fireplace.
waste. of. space.} 

I filled this jar with water and added green food coloring
I got the cute Poison label from
Love Manor
Cost: Free!

I filled this apothecary jar with some extra grass {from WalMart floral dept.}
and some skulls from the dollar store
Cost:  $3.50
This project took me all but 10 minutes to do.
I had the vinyl left over from last year.
I found some extra wood in the garage and cut it to size.
I painted it with craft paint, sanded, added the vinyl and glittered her up!
Cost: Free! {vinyl probably cost $2 last year}
Here is an up-close of the banner I made last year.
I used cardboard boxes and scrapbook paper, embellishments and ribbon I had on hand.
It was my first banner and I adore it!



I have a few more pictures of the candy display I made today, but will save that post for later!  
It's de.li.ci.ous.

1 comment:

Erica said...

wow that looks fun :)