Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day Off


Today was my day off so naturally I was up at 6:30 a.m. and ready to work. I am really inspired by House of Grace and her recent garage clean out. My garage is on the side of my house so I rarely use the front door and many guests go in through the garage, which is atrocious. I have so many unfinished projects, tools, wood pieces, etc. scattered around that neither of our cars will fit! This morning I walked out to the garage and decided that the door and the walls near it were so bad they needed to be painted.
{Please don't judge me}

After an hour and some $5.00 oops paint from Home Depot here is the result, What do you think? 
Am I the only person who struggles with this new blogger?
This picture keeps going wherever it wants to! 


I love how its so bright and fresh and new looking. You will notice that I didn't take a picture of the ceiling, which is very much still paint-less. No fear, we are planning to paint the whole garage and put down an epoxy flooring next Spring!

The stairs did not get painted today but perhaps next week? I have some black paint I might use. 

No comments: