Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tulle Wreath

Nothing makes me happier then when I find something at a thrift store that I can use over and over again.

Enter: big bag of orange tulle for $2. I have used this on 10 or more project and decided to use it to make a tulle wreath. 

No before pictures but this is pretty simple
that you don't need any. 
I purchased a small wooden embroidery hoop from
 the DI for .25 cents for my shape.
I took 12" {ish} strips of tulle and tied
a double knot onto the hoop. 
I did this until all of the hoop was covered in tulle. I am not sure how much tulle I used because
I was just grabbing strips from my bag. 

Lastly, I tied black ribbon around it and hung on my door! 
Instant Halloween decor for $2.25

Next on my to do: clean my front door! 

1 comment:

Erica said...

OOH that looks SO good. I want to put up halloween stuff!!